BigHat Biosciences is seeking an exceptional individual to drive BigHat’s therapeutic antibody programs and develop an in-house pipeline that leverages the unique advantages of BigHat’s technologies. The goals and responsibilities of this position include:
- Craft a vision for antibody discovery and development at BigHat of therapeutic programs uniquely possible using BigHat’s technologies in collaboration with other senior leaders.
- Translate this vision into a strategic portfolio of therapeutic antibody programs with a roadmap spanning from antibody discovery through clinical development.
- Execute on all aspects of this strategy necessary to advance our molecules into patients, from expanding teams, expertise, and technologies within BigHat to cultivating and nurturing external relationships among KOLs, partners, and clinical teams.
This role reports directly to the CSO; works closely with other executives and senior leaders; and has broad responsibilities across BigHat for overall corporate performance.
- A broad strategic thinker with a track record of contributing at top-tier companies in drug development or a related area and deep understanding of the underlying science (PhD).
- Expertise in therapeutic discovery, from target selection through lead identification and all other aspects of preclinical development.
- Able to collaboratively develop a therapeutic strategy that prioritizes clinical and commercial opportunities where BigHat’s cutting-edge scientific and technical capabilities offer a unique competitive advantage.
- A get-it-done mentality; experience operating in a small and agile therapeutic startup.
- Wonderful execution and communication skills to translate your strategic vision into tangible goals by managing a team to deliver on that roadmap over a long timeframe.
Compensation will include a top-shelf pay package, benefits, and equity commensurate with being on the leadership team at an early-stage, growth-oriented, family-friendly startup.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation about this role.