BigHat Biosciences is seeking an exceptional individual to spearhead BigHat’s machine learning capabilities focused on antibody engineering.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing novel machine learning algorithms, architectures and training schemes to tackle complex biological problems
- Architecting and implementing data pipelines for ML scale learning, including how data and models will be monitored, managed, and scaled from small to large data sets
- Sourcing, evaluating and combining datasets from diverse external and internal sources
- Working directly on internal automation efforts to facilitate data collection for ML models
- Statistical modeling to implement and evaluate ML-based experimental design strategies
- Working with structural biologists and antibody engineers to incorporate biological knowledge into and derive insights from models as appropriate
- Collaborating closely with BigHat executives, wet lab, and other team members to ensure a tight linkage between experimental and machine learning platform components
Compensation will include a competitive pay package, benefits, and equity commensurate with being among the first employees at a growth-oriented startup. Job title and compensation will be set based on successful candidate's experience, so we encourage applicants with a diverse range of experiences to apply.
See the full job description for more information.